Clubs to find the best strippers Sydney has to offer
Sydney, Australia’s harbor city, is one of the country’s oldest cosmopolitan cities, with the added benefit of being one of the world’s most happening and liveable cities. The allure of the city’s culture, history, art, fashion, natural beauty, cuisine, and fun strippers Sydney has to offer is irresistible. Sydney’s exhilarating nightlife and easy-going lifestyle have long drawn visitors from all over the world.
Sydney is a party lover’s paradise, whether on the roof, in the basement, near the pool, at the beach, or in a suburban bowling club. Despite all the strict regulations imposed on clubs in Sydney, it is still home to some of the best clubs and venues where you can party the whole night.
The trick to enjoy nightlife and experience the vibrant life of Sydney is to not relinquish the night getting bored but to know exactly where you can have a lively party after dark. Just put on your party outfit and get ready to check out some of the most dynamic and effervescent nightclubs around Sydney.
Ivy Pool Club
The giant Ivy Complex is packed with eight bars, four event spaces, and three award-winning restaurants. The celebrated attraction being the Ivy Pool Club, which is a colourful blend of luxury, paradise, and jamboree. Ivy Club is undoubtedly one of the best rooftop pool bars in Sydney with its stylish ambiance and private cabanas. Plus, you can find the best strippers Sydney flaunts here.
The venue is famous for its lavish and extravagant dance parties and for people who want to flaunt their money, fashion, and looks.
- Location: 320/330 George Street, Sydney, 2000
- Timings: Monday-Friday 12:00 PM onwards, Saturday 6:00 PM onwards, and Sunday 1:00 PM onwards
- Atmosphere: Rooftop, Stylish, and Summer Parties like Hollywood Royalties
Unlike nightclubs, Sydney’s casinos are exempt from the government’s lockout regulations. Marquee nightclub is known for its incredible sound system, flashy LED screens, and go-go dancers. Hardwell, Will Sparks, Afrojack, Avicii, and Armin Van Buuren are among the club’s patrons. If you’re looking for the cute strippers Sydney boasts of, you’ll also find them there.
It’s entertaining to watch the staff behind the bar and on the floor move at such a breakneck pace. If you want to get a taste of the celebrity lifestyle, put on your party pants or skinny minis and get ready to spend the night with your arm in the air and your feet tapping to Marquee’s tunes.
- 80 Pyrmont Street, Pirrama Road, Sydney, 2009
- Friday and Saturday, 10:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m.; Sunday, 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Atmosphere: Loud and Big Room EDM
The Junction is a modern designed underground nightclub located in Bondi Junction, Sydney’s shopping district. The Junction is a multi-purpose music venue, gallery space, eatery, and bar with a capacity of 400 people. This spicy club has three separate bar counters and plays some amazing peppy numbers by local and international music genres. The Junction is one of Sydney’s hottest nightclubs, hosting live concerts and art exhibitions.
- 195 Oxford Street, Bondi Junction, Sydney, 2022
- Timings: 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m., Wednesday-Saturday.
- Atmosphere: Nightlife for Party Animals and Local Legends
The club is known for its kitschy ambiance, big ass booths, late-night snacks, and mind-blowing DJs. Club 77 is a 20-year-old underground bar with incredible techno music, bright red neon lights, and cool clients that set the tone for a happening and fun-filled night. This vibrant bar is well-known for its local bands and DJs who play bangers and set the tone for the evening’s dance-offs and partygoers and the strippers Sydney has.
- 77 William Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010
- Friday-Saturday, 9:00 p.m.-3:00 a.m.
- Atmosphere: Stylish Rave-Cave, Techno, and Disco
If you’re on a budget and looking for some cheap fun, the Soda Factory is the place to go. This place is exciting every day of the week, for example, on Mondays they show movies, on Tuesdays they have $1 hotdogs, on Wednesdays they have cheap drinks, and so on. On weekends, this place transforms into a retro playground for those looking to boogie to the sounds of the 1980s and 1990s.
- 16 Wentworth Ave, Surry Hills, Sydney 2010
- Monday-Thursday 5:00 PM onwards, Friday 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM, Saturday-Sunday 6:00 PM to 3:00 AM
- Atmosphere: Retro music, cheap eats, and party vibes
Stonewall Club is a legendary gay bar in Harbour City. The venue is the rainbow heart of Oxford Street, with bars on three levels hosting live entertainment every day of the week. The club also hosts Karaoke nights on Tuesdays, Malebox nights on Wednesdays, and the most famous drag shows on Friday and Saturday nights. For over two decades, the Stonewall Club has been lauded for its support of various LGBTQ charities and organizations as well as some of the best strippers Sydney has to offer.
- 175, Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010
- Time: 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m. every day of the week.
- Atmosphere: Gay Bar with Sassy Drag Queens
Home The Venue
Home, located in Cockle Bay, is one of the leading clubs, with nine bars spread across three levels and an excellent sound system. This is one of Sydney’s busiest and most rowdy clubs. In it, you’ll find some of the most beautiful strippers Sydney offers. With a stunning view of Darling Harbour, Home is open on weekends for Voodoo Fridays, Homemade Saturdays, and S*A*S*H Sundays.
- 101/1-5 Wheat Road, Darling Harbour, Sydney 2000
- Timing: Monday through Saturday, 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Atmosphere: Awe-inspiring views and die-hard clubbing
Oxford Art Factory
Oxford Art Factory, as the name implies, is one of Sydney’s best boutique live music and gig venues. This massive 500-person space has been shining for over ten years and hosts a number of high-profile local and international performances on the stage. Prepare to do some dancing once the bands have packed up their instruments.
- 38-46 Oxford Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney 2010
- Timings: 8:00 p.m. every day of the week
- Atmosphere: Live music, followed by dancing